Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1SbFFQVz6

Sunday, July 17, 2011

These Shoes Are Made For Running

Who would have EVER thought I would be running? Six months ago I hated even thinking about walking! I could not understand why in the world anyone would ever want to do that to themselves. Well, I'm hooked! If you know me, you know it's all or nothing for me. Never half done. That is just annoying and lazy! Well, I did my first 5k in June and I thought I'd die! I was embarrassed crossing the line with just a few people left behind me to cross over. But, I was also beaming because of the success of finishing.That was only the beginning of what I am doing with my life now. Everyday I wake up and I see the changes yesterday made. My confidence is growing and my level of adventure is endless. I'm now doing the half marathon. My new friends that I have met are beautiful in every way. They encourage me so much and Brandon is extremely supportive, as usual.So, now when I tie my shoes it's more than a bow I learned to make as a child. It's a start to a new ME. Cause these shoes are made for running and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these shoes are gonna run right past you! :-)He He!

1 comment:

  1. Jade this post is awesome..in so many ways. Thank you for sharing and my favorite part is the last line...you go girl!:)

    ReplyDelete