Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1SbFFQVz6

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Creative Therapy










Last week was yucky, and Monday is normally pretty blah...... But, not yesterday!!! It was my annual "Hobby Lobby All Day Long Fest!!!!" I ran away early yesterday morning and tried to have as little contact as possible with the technology. At one point Brandon even sent a text which said, "M.I.A?" Well, I looked, touched and dreamed about what I was going to do with all the treasures I had found. I even made new friends : ) I  had a grandma follow me around for two hours. She enjoyed my adventure as much as I did. I know I must have gone down the same two aisles thirty times!! Yes, I WAS there THAT long!!!! Once I made my final decisions, I hurried home to get started. I made necklaces, earrings and braclets. I had so much fun! My LOVE for owls is definitely present in the pieces.I can't wait to get more chains (they were not half off this week) so that I can use the rest of the beads that I have. When I got ready to leave a lady asked me, "What are you doing with all of this?" I said, "Nothing, its just therapy!!!"

2 comments:

  1. How much for the owl necklaces? I'd like to buy them for my wife. She loves owls and she'd love those. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll buy the last one from ya. Love it!

    ReplyDelete