Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1SbFFQVz6

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Fibro Doesn't Stop For Pop Tarts

My week:

Monday:
 Wake up, not feeling so hot. Push through. Clean my room. No biggee. Like a normal person.

Tuesday:
  Wake up, still not up to par. Push through. Cook supper for the rest of the week and made Supper for a sick friend and her family. No biggee. Like a normal person.

Wednesday:
  Wake up, still a little yucky. Push through. Go eat lunch with my amazing friend. (Something that I had been trying to do for a week now and haven't because I have felt so bad.) No biggee. Like a normal person.

3:00 comes...... Not doing well.
4:00 comes...... Kase is asleep on the couch, sick. Me, I'm tired. No biggee. Like a normal person.
5:00 comes...... I'm "Exhausted". I go lay down.
6:00 comes...... I wake up from my alarm. Check on Kase. He is still asleep. Has fever. I go to bed.
7:00 comes...... I get up come back to check on Kase. Still asleep. I sit beside him and rub his sweet
                         little head. ( I know he is 16, I don't care)
8:00 comes...... I'm crying my eyes out. I'M "EXHAUSTED". I text B. Warn him. Warn him about 
                        what he is coming home to. Warn him that I'm the kind of "exhausted" that has put me    
                        in the hospital three times now. You see "exhausted" is our keyword."Exhausted"means
                        I'm in trouble. Something is going on with my body that I'm not real sure of. This could
                        be the result of a normal everyday common cold. It could mean that my thyroid levels
                        are out of this world. (they have been normal for a month now, they have NEVER been
                        normal. NEVER) So, who knows what is wrong.

                        I can't breathe. No, it hurts my body to breathe. My breaths get shorter and my energy
                        goes away with each one. Normally, this is a three to four day duration I go through. I          
                        don't go to the hospital anymore. They just want to run test that I don't have money for
                        and give me meds that I'm not going to take. (I have tried them ALL.) That is another
                        post, another day.

                        So, you are wondering if I'm in so much pain and I'm so "exhausted" that I can't
                        breathe, why am I  still up?



                 

Does that answer your question?
Fibro doesn't stop for Pop Tarts.
GET REAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment