Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1SbFFQVz6

Friday, August 30, 2013

Brag A Little. Brag A Lot.

                                                               6 inches!!!!!!

Okay,

   I know that it is rude to brag. My mom taught me better than that. Honestly, I think I need to
share this for the sake of myself today.

              I HAVE NOT WORKED OUT IN TWO WEEKS. 

So, needless to say, I have felt a little gross about myself.

My numbers on the scale have not changed. In fact I have lost according to them. ( I don't watch the number on the scale too much.) TOO DEPRESSING!!! I do try to watch how my clothes are fitting though.

I have complained to B for a few weeks that I need to go to my trusty Goodwill  to find me another belt because this one was getting annoying.

So,  I finally got him to just poke another hole in it for me.  I know that's jank. (btw, my comp. does't understand my slang, it changed this to "bank' four times! Made me laugh! HE HE!!)

When B brought my belt back to me, I realized that there was a pretty good gap between the hole he had  punched and where I started wearing the belt.

So, I marked it and then measured it. YES IT'S GOING IN MY SMASHBOOK. It was just what I needed to remind me that I have worked hard for this and even though I feel junky physically right now, I have a right to be proud of what I have accomplished.

If you are struggling with NO THYROID like me and half of your days on life are filled with pain in your body, and you get mad about that, and feel sorry for yourself, and you eat to try to make yourself feel better, and then you just find yourself in this mad miserable circle in life.........

Know that there is hope.

Stop with your abuse to yourself.

Eat for nutrition, not comfort.

Go outside. Get some fresh air. Take your camera if you need to for motivation. You will find some happiness outside those doors,  I promise. God made some beautiful scenery in this world. And, when I see it, I tell myself he did it just for me but in reality, he made it for you to enjoy too. Go do it!

Now, YAY ME!

I just had to brag a little. No, I had to brag a lot.

6 INCHES GONE from my waist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 jean sizes later!!!!!!!!!



*** I had lost before I bought this belt, But, I don't know how many inches. I didn't measure :(
 I also had him poke two more holes in it before this one today. I wish I had wrote those dates down........

Forgive me for bragging. I do hope this helps some of you find strength in yourself today. I helped me to get my mind back in order with my own health.  Let's do this.



                                                 



1 comment: