Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1SbFFQVz6

Monday, December 22, 2014


OKAY.....



 I'm going to do this and it's going to be minimal. It's going to be worry free and it's going to lack all of the knowledge of a professional. Do you know why? Because, I am not a professional. At anything. But, what I do have is a ton of passion.


 What  I do love is organizing, list making, bettering myself and helping others. So, with that said, this is what I aim to do:


 My goal is to give myself a direction and to share what I learn with you all. That is all.


 This year I aim to organize my house, work on our budget, de clutter my surroundings and de clutter our life. Of course I will try to do it in an organized and beautiful way! It's just what I like to do.

 So, if you are interested,  get on board and join me!

 I will start the new year talking about FINANCES! I have gathered some great tools and I look forward to sharing them with you all!

 WARNING: If you are looking for fancy, you are in the wrong place. If you are looking for learning and helping one another with prayer and encouragement, you are in the right place! I'm excited about us doing this together.

Happy Holidays!

Love,
Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment